Tutorial submission deadline: February 15, 2021
Tutorial acceptance notification: March 15, 2021
Tutorial: April 19, 2021
A DRCN 2021 tutorial proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file (6 pages maximum) and must include the following:
- Tutorial title
- Tutorial duration: (90-120 minutes)
- Abstract briefly describing the scope and content of the tutorial (300 words maximum)
- Names, affiliations and short biographies of the speakers highlighting their experience on the proposed topic (up to 300 words per speaker)
- Intended audience and a brief description of the background required by the tutorial attendees.
- Planned format of the tutorial, such as lecture or hands-on
- Description of the tutorial content: it should highlight the relevance and timeliness of the addressed topic, the goal of the tutorial, and an outline of its content
- If appropriate, a description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial (including # attendees)
- Material: a description of the material that will be provided to the tutorial’s attendees, including hands-out and hands-on material (e.g., slides, code snippets, tools, virtual machines).
Please submit proposals by email to the Tutorial Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon acceptance, the final materials for the tutorial ( e.g., documents, slides, virtual machine images) will have to be submitted on due time to the tutorial chair (instructions will be provided).
Prosper Chemouil, Cnam, France